Who doesn’t love a good book? Even kids do too, but having something to do after reading that book and something they can look at later helps them remember what they had read. There can be those moments later where they find that craft or activity that had been done about the children’s book and then say “hey mom look what I found, remember when we read this”. It gives them the chance to remember exactly what they had read and then make them have a chance to remember why they loved the book. Here are some fun activities that could help your child have one of those moments.
- Chicka chicka boom boom letter learning activity by Sugaraunts.com
Who doesn’t love this book? Here is a chance for child to learn their letters while still seeing the tree in the book.
2. Ten Apples Up on Top Counting Activity by Teaching Mama
3. Bears on Wheels reading activity by The Toolbox
Now this is a great way to learn some words while taking a glance from words from the book
4. The Big Friendly Giant Dream Tree by Buggy and Buddy
5. If you give a Mouse a Cookie Fine Motor Cookie Craft by Books and Giggles
Such a cute and easy craft to make out of a loved book.
6. If you give a Moose a Muffin ABC Game by Not Just Cute by Amanda Morgan
7. Little Cloud Activity by I can teach my child
8. The Very Hungry Caterpillar necklace by Kids Activities Blog
9. Mister Seashore Paper plate seahorse by Glue to My Crafts
10. Mouse Shapes learn to spell your name activity by Growing Book by book
Aren’t these activities inspired by Children’s books adorable and fun looking? They will give your child that fun moment at a later time to remember all about what the book and is about and what they had learned while it reading it.
If you like the look of these activities you should check out our list of Dollar Tree learning activities. They are a bunch of great activities that you can do with items that you find at the Dollar Tree. What could be better than that? These activities will give your child some extra fun!!