As a homeschool mom or soon to be homeschool have you been looking for books that would be interesting and helpful to you? There are o many to choose from, how will you ever know which ones to choose. Asking other homeschool moms could help you find some. Or even looking online like this could help too! Each one will end up providing special information for you to be able to read and possibly implement into your own homeschool life. Each bringing something new to help shape your mind and help with the need you may have.
- The Well Trained Mind by Susan Wise Bauer
She gives you steps of how to help your child be a well rounded learner from preschool through to high school.
2. Teaching from Rest: A Homeschoolers Guide Unshakable Peace by Sarah Mackenzie
She helps a homeschool mom with everyday struggles of stress, worry and anxiety to make a restful time.
3. Home Learning Year by Year: How to design a Homeschool Curriculum from Preschool through High School by Rebecca Rupp
She provides information so that you can make sure that your children will learn what they need learn throughout their school journey.
4. When Children love to learn:A Practical Application of Charlotte Mason’s Philosophy for Today by Elaine Cooper
This book is talking about how the Charlotte Mason method helps develop a child’s desire to learn.
5. 102 Top Picks for Homeschool Curriculum by Cathy Duffy
One book that has helped me multiply times. This book will show you 102 different curriculum, what Cathy Duffy thinks about them through a special review for each. She explains how each work and what makes it a special recommendation for her.
6. Grace for the Homeschool Mom by Tamara Chilver
This book breaks all the struggles that homeschool moms have and show how the grace of God can help each mother how to handle the struggles.
7. Own Your Life: Living with Deep Intention, Bold Faith, and Generous Love by Sally Clarkson
Sally will take you step by step to help you find a meaningful way to live and how to trust in God. She brings personal experience to help you live a life where God shapes your life.
8. The First Year of Homeschooling Your Child: Your Complete Guide to Getting Off to the Right Start by Linda Dobson
This book has changed things for me during my first year. She goes through different homeschool methods while showing some times with each one. She also shared some I wish I had known this moments.
I hope while you check out these books that they will change your life. Being a homeschool parent means that we need so much support and knowledge to be able to teach our children. These books will help in different aspects that are needed to get through. I hope that they will provide you will strength and enough knowledge to get through all your struggles and needs.c